30 Jul Broker Consultant
Safire Insurance Company Limited, with our head office in Pietermaritzburg, is a specialist short-term insurer.
Do you want to become part of this fast-growing and progressive company?
We value our staff members and choose our employees according to the highest standards of professionalism, dedication, enthusiasm and drive. If you have what it takes, you’ll join a motivated team of forward-thinkers.
A new exciting and challenging position has become available in this dynamic organisation.
- Travel extensively in the area allocated to you. We are looking for individuals in the following areas:
- Northern Cape
- Limpopo with Polokwane as base
- Western Cape with Beaufort West, Laingsburg or Swellendam as base
- Create and build relationshipswith our brokers in your area
- Establish, grow and manage our short-term insurance portfolios with our brokers
- Oversee the writing of new business
- Maintain and create relationships with existing and prospective brokers and socialise on all levels
- Maintain and implement the marketing strategies of the company
- Maintain company’s brand image
- Matric/Grade 12
- Fit and Proper FSP
- Preferably hold a short-term qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in short-term insurance
Skills and personal attributes:
- Fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans
- Well-spoken and presentable
- Strong PR and people skills
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise
- Strong planning and coordinating skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication, assertiveness and judgment skills
- Effective negotiation/influencing skills and strong communicator on multiple levels
- Good ethics, accuracy& attention to detail required
- A strong can-do attitude and an energetic positive approach
- Self-initiative, proactive, combined with high quality standards
CVs are to be submitted to email@example.com. Please indicate salary requirements on application as well as a recent head and shoulder photo.
While we would like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position, please consider your application unsuccessful.