30 Jul Front Office Receptionist
Position: Front Office Receptionist
Safire Insurance Company Limited, with our head office in Pietermaritzburg, is a specialist short-term insurer.
Do you want to become part of this fast-growing and progressive company?
We value our staff members and choose our people according to the highest standards of professionalism, dedication, enthusiasm and drive. If you have what it takes, you’ll join a motivated team of forward-thinkers.
This dynamic organisation is looking for a front office receptionist.
- Receive calls and take messages
- Screen all incoming calls
- Liaise with various departments and monitor feedback
- Provide support to departments
- General administration
- Ability to act in a private and confidential manner
- Ability to work independently and prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
- Professional, friendly and helpful demeanour
- Matric / Grade 12
- Computer literate, MS Office
- Strong attention to detail and distinct ability to identify grammatical and spelling errors
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
Skills and personal attributes:
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Good client service skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Good communication and listening skills (excellent telephone etiquette)
- Maintain effective office procedures
- Well-spoken, presentable and punctual
- Conversant in English and Afrikaans
- A strong can-do attitude and an energetic positive approach
- Sound knowledge of statutory and legislative requirements
CVs are to be submitted to email@example.com. Please indicate salary requirements on application as well as a recent head and shoulder photo. While we would like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position, please consider your application unsuccessful.