30 Jul Junior Accountant
Safire Insurance Company Limited, with our head office in Pietermaritzburg, is a specialist short-term insurer.
Do you want to become part of this fast-growing and progressive company?
We value our staff members and choose our people according to the highest standards of professionalism, dedication, enthusiasm and drive. If you have what it takes, you’ll join a motivated team of forward-thinkers.
- Accounting to trial balance, cash book, debtors, creditors, general ledger, bank recon
- Analysing and interpreting financial information
- Reconciling accounts
- Matric/Grade 12
- BCOM – Finance degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience in Sage Evolution (advantageous)
Skills and personal attributes:
- Well-spoken and presentable
- Good ethics, accuracy & attention to detail required
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task within a fast-paced and pressurised environment
- Maintain effective office procedures
- Good communication and listening skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Effective time management skills
- Problem solver
- Team player
- A strong can-do attitude and an energetic positive approach
CVs are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate salary requirements on application as well as a recent head and shoulder photo.
While we would like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position, please consider your application unsuccessful.