29 Sep Junior Claims Administrator
Safire Insurance Company Limited in Pietermaritzburg is a specialist insurer that operates according to the ‘five fingers’: our core principles that differentiate us from other companies.
Do you want to become part of this fast-growing and progressive company?
We value our staff members and choose our people according to the highest standards of professionalism, dedication, enthusiasm and drive. If you have what it takes, you’ll join a motivated team of forward-thinkers, who believe that what you put in you get back.
- Junior Claims Assistant to work in our Claims Department.
- Assisting Claim Handlers in capturing claims.
- Making payments.
- Attending to all correspondence.
- Checking claim reports.
- Meeting various deadlines.
- Various other admin functions.
- Afrikaans and English.
- Matric/Grade 12 Accountancy and Maths.
- 2-3 years in a business environment.
- Excel, Outlook and Word.
Skills and personal attributes:
- Good ethics, accuracy & attention to detail required.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Well-spoken and presentable.
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task within a fast-paced and pressurised environment.
- A strong can-do attitude and an energetic positive approach.
CV’s are to be submitted to email@example.com. Please indicate salary requirements on application as well as a recent head and shoulder photo.
While we would like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position, please consider your application unsuccessful.