21 Aug New Business Administrator – Short-term Insurance – Commercial and Domestic
Safire Insurance Company Limited, with our head office in Pietermaritzburg, is a specialist short-term insurer.
Do you want to become part of this fast-growing and progressive company?
We value our staff members and choose our people according to the highest standards of professionalism, dedication, enthusiasm and drive. If you have what it takes, you’ll join a motivated team of forward-thinkers.
This dynamic organisation is looking for a new business administrator to ensure that all new business within authority levels takes place according to the agreed standards, service levels and procedures.
- Responsible for short-term policy administration (new business)
- Providing high quality service and solutions to brokers to ensure business retention and profitable growth
- Providing qualitative service levels to internal and external clients
- Matric / Grade 12
- A full qualification in short-term insurance
- RE5 would be an advantage
- 5 years’+ short-term domestic and commercial insurance experience
- Good understanding of short-term procedures
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and insurance systems (preferably flexi)
- Keen attention to detail and ability to identify grammatical and spelling errors
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
Skills and personal attributes:
- Excellent administration skills
- Effective time-management skills
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Good client service skills
- Good communication and listening skills (excellent telephone etiquette)
- Maintain effective office procedures
- Well-spoken and presentable
- Conversant in English and Afrikaans
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritis
- Attention to detail
- Can-do attitude and positive, energetic approach
- Sound knowledge of statutory and legislative requirements
CVs are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate salary requirements on application as well as a recent head and shoulder photo.
While we would like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position, please consider your application unsuccessful.