26 Mar SAFIRE ASSIST MOBILE APP SERVICES CONTINUE
SAFIRE ASSIST MOBILE APP SERVICES CONTINUE
26 March 2020
As the Safire Assist mobile app provides emergency assistance for roadside, medical and household emergencies on a 24/7/365 basis, we have taken steps to ensure that this helping hand continues to be there for our clients during lockdown.
All emergency services will continue to be operational, except for Home and Convenience Drive which is seen as a non-essential and non-emergency service. Home and Convenience Drive will only become operational again after the nationwide lockdown.
Emergency services that will continue include:
- Roadside Assistance (Accident Towing, Road Patrol Services and Breakdown Towing)
- Emergency Medical services (excluding face-to-face counselling)
- Legal Assistance (excluding consultations)
- Crime and Security Assistance
- Home Assistance – Home repairs that affect safety and security such as gate motors, alarm systems, electrical faults posing a danger or no power supply, geyser repairs, water supply faults, serious resultant damage, structural collapse such as a roof or wall that cannot wait, flat glass where safety and security is at risk.